QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

THIS WILL BE SHORT

A quick check in before going to bed. Last night I did not have a smoothie when we got home from work, nor did I feel like the chicken dinner Jay had cooked and given to TWJ to bring home for me so what did I eat. 6 slices of bread, well buttered with beef and another with cheese and honey. The only redeeming feature .... the bread was Vogels sunflower & barley.

No exercise, no walks. Today I have ended the day with a smoothie and a couple of pieces of pineapple. Days I work it is very hard to keep to program.
working 4-8pm plays havoc with normal routine. At least I am not experiencing much pain. Just a little niggle in my mid to lower back but nothing serious.

Hopefully will do better tomorrow on the exercise front.

No comments: