QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, April 17, 2009

SO TIRED

I was so tired yesterday that it was an effort to do what had to be done. Somehow I got through the day but once home ate stuff that I should not have if I want to lose weight this week.

Why was I tired? The only explanation I can come up with is that although I went to sleep quickly enough when I went to bed I woke about 3 am. I did sleep some more but when I woke it felt as though I'd spent hours in shallow, dream filled sleep and not pleasant dreams either. They seemed to be anxious dreams, verging on panic so not very restful.

I must plan my late evening meal a lot better. It's about 8.30pm by the time I get home from work 4 nights a week and it's not good enough to eat what I feel like, especially when there's nothing much in the cupboards. I certainly don't feel like a big meal and I'm not going to wait for veges etc to cook. Bread is so easy and my downfall time and time again. A simple vege soup will go down well now the evenings are cooler. Salad doesn't hit the mark at that time of day either. I wonder if a Smoothie would work? Could try that tonight.

Must get moving. Lots to do in the next hour and a half.

No comments: