QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, April 24, 2009

IN NEED OF CHEERING UP

I've had a crazy food day. Pineapple lumps, (candy), sandwiches, biscuits, (cookies), too much to eat all day and now I'm too full to go to bed. All the while I had my WW book and other inspirational stuff nearby.

I didn't even feel like coming here and I assure you I will get back to all you wonderful people who have left me messages.

Instead of writing here I went to this ... http://llerrah.com/womanwholovedbeans.htmI feel much better now. I'm sure the story is not new but how I chuckled. I just love all the pieces on Margi Harrell's web-site.

Oops I can't get the page to load from here but the URL is correct so try typing it into your search thing.

Have fun. I am.

And what about this one! http://llerrah.com/morewhippedcream.htm

3 comments:

JC said...

Nothing like cheering yourself up. HA!! Sorry you are down but you will come out victorious. Have a great weekend.

kate said...

hey margieanne, keep your chin up mate. to me it sounds like ww just isnt the thing for you, but you are convincing yourself to do it for jays sake? just spend some time thinking about what is best for you. xoox much love

MargieAnne said...

Thanks Kate. You could be right. Also someone else said I might be projecting some anger around the issue of caring for my mother. That is possibly true too. I'm leaving a message for you on SFL too as I seem to have lost access to your blog. Don't know whether you want me there or not but if so please email me.

nothingistoohard@yahoo.co.uk

Love MargieAnne