QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'M SO SORRY TWO COMMENTS LOST FOREVER.

Very weird. I found two lovely comments and when I pressed the button to publish ... nada. They have not turned up as comments at the end of my last post and now they are gone. I can't even remember the writer's names properly. I think one was best dresser and the other reads Lyn's Blog so if you read this and wonder, your comments are lost because little green men pinched them.

The Sisters quilt thing in Oregon on July 11th would have been great and we miss it by just a few days. July 11th is the day our cruise ship returns to Vancouver. I don't see how I can make it, but perhaps there is another way I can connect.

We have heavy rain but not too cold. The lawn is going under water. I hope the streams don't flood and close roads.

I've had a lazy kind of day. TWJ had to work this afternoon so I went into town to visit with a special friend. We don't get together all that often now so it was lovely to have a good chat and a prayer time too.

Foodwise I was doing reasonably OK until I got home and was HUNGRY. I ate a large portabello mushroom as soon as it was cooked. Then I ate another and 2 chicken sausages. Then I ate a small baked potato, small piece of kumera, large onion and largish piece of pumpkin, all dry baked and absolutely delicious. That should have been enough but not feeling satisfied I buttered 2 thick slices of bread to eat with honey. Why did I eat so much? Why did I eat that bread. It won't do me any good. Just for a few moments satisfaction I undid a good day. Botheration! #**%#

I didn't sleep all that well last night. Hope I do better tonight.

1 comment:

debbyweighsin said...

Hi MargieAnne, I was the one who read Lyn's post, and rambled on about our similarities. Glad you got my comment anyways, and sounds like you read it so I won't repeat here.

About the hungry thing. If you ate okay during the day, regular meals and all, I think that sometimes your metabolism revs up, and you actually NEED to eat more, so that's okay to eat when your body needs it. But if you went without during the day, then its not so good, its like a delayed reaction to deprivation, if that makes sense.

Good luck with this comment--LOL!