QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, April 17, 2009

FRIDAY AND IMPROVING

That is I am improving at counting points and I certainly ate better today. I haven't added up my points but they will be close or under. I had cake and cappuccino this afternoon but because I'm generally lower in carbs than WW will always have points to spare.

I did something different tonight. It is about 8.45 pm by the time I get home on the days I work .... Thurs. Fri. Sat & Sun. It really is too late to have a meal and it's something than has been a bother for the whole year we have been working. Tonight I had a berry smoothie and I feel great. Not overloaded and able to go to bed without something heavy sitting in m tummy.

But I'm really tired. It feels as though it has been a very long day and I have to be organised to leave with TWJ at 8.45 am so no lazy lie in tomorrow even though I am not needed at Mum's I'll be there until I start work at 4 pm. I've also get a really scratchy throat so I hope it is not the early sign of a cold. I think I should sign off at this point before I write a ramble of rubbish.

1 comment:

JC said...

I know it has been awhile. So sorry. Glad to see you are on track with WW. I'm proud of you.