QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DEALING WITH THE REBEL IN ME

I can identify with everything you say.

After years of being concerned about what goes in my mouth I'm still learning to adjust to life without the things that make me fat.

I read something recently that set me thinking. It's not the food thing although that's bad enough, it's the knowledge that I will have to exercise discipline around food for the rest of my life. That does not delight me. I rebel against that idea. Yet unless I come to terms with the need to be disciplined every day for the rest of my life without getting a bad attitude about it I am always going to have major struggles. (I've kept this to write up in my blog as it deserves more in depth thought)

I need to come back to this one day - Saturday, 3rd July, 2010.

No comments: