QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BORING DAY

HYC check in ... seem to have lost 1 kg this week. Not as much as I'd hoped but then I haven't worked consistently at my program.


Boring ..... yes. That is unusual for me. I'm on the edge of a cold, have been so for a week at least. My throat is really scratchy. Today I simply feel sluggish and have been taking panadol for the headache that's hanging around. I just have no energy, feel icky and didn't know what to eat or drink so has been a bit strange. I began the day with a little bit of plain yoghurt, a banana. Later when I felt hungry I had a banana on vogel with butter and honey. Tonight I had some freshly cooked roast beef with some baked veges and broccoli. Add the throat lozenges and I'm probably even stevens on points.

I've dozed, read a little and spent a lot of time just gazing into space. Eyes not focussing well and no concentration. Glad I had a lazy day at home and hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Dancing with the Stars NZ style is now on and because its the final I guess I'll watch right through. The finalists are both great. I don't have a favourite - well perhaps I do. There is the charming young man who does the morning weather report and Barbara Kendall our Olympic windsurfing Gold medalist. Barbara is 40 something, a mother and still competing. An Awesome down to earth Woman.

Long day tomorrow as I go to Mum's. WW 5 pm and maybe Pub Quiz although I would probably be wise to skip that and just concentrate on the important things this week.

2 comments:

debby said...

Dancing with the Stars--my favorite tv show!

My 3 Month Challenge said...

Hello there!! :> Welcome to HYC!
1 kg is still great progress in my opinion! You earned it!