QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ANOTHER INCREDIBLY LAZY DAY

I feel a little guilty tonight because I have absolutely nothing to show for today except for reading a Jack Reacher book to the end. I've done a lot of reading lately. I had hoped to satisfy my hunger for a good read because once I get into weight loss mode I seem to have little time for lazy reading. Weight loss mode means I spend more time exercising and preparing decent food. I also have more energy for stuff around home so reading takes a back seat. I need to go to bed early so I can do all the chores that are waiting before we go to Mum's tomorrow.

I could write here my plan for tomorrow but I have so little confidence that I will really do it that I hesitate ...... No I really must write it all down. Keeping it in my head isn't working. So here goes. I will come back tomorrow and report honestly how I got on.

Food .... Breakfast - home made protein berry smoothie.
Lunch - vegetable frittata with salad, all I have to do is find my favourite recipe.
Dinner - cold roast beef and vegies
Snacks - at least 3 consisting of protein or fruit.

Exercise - 2 x 20 - 30 minute walks
about 30 minutes doing stretches from physio and basic pilates.

No promises but the other impotant thing is to come back and report tomorrow night.

No comments: