QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME.

The last few weeks have been trying, exhausting and I'm not doing at all well. Quite a contrast to my last post. Mum has not been well and Jay was working away so we've been living out of our bags. Now I am fighting off the lurgie. I just have not had the energy to come here and keep up. Needless to say my weight has been creeping up.

Life is not all bad .... I just feel stretched out and am not managing all that well.

I need a holiday from family but it's not going to happen any time soon.

Off to bed to try and get some sleep and hopefully ward off the cold.

I'm so sorry I have not kept up lately. Hope to catch a fresh breath soon.

Blessings to you all.

10 comments:

Hippygal said...

Am glad you have come in and done and small post was beginning to worry about you. Take care

Anne said...

Sorry to hear life has not been going well for you. Hang in there!

kate said...

just stay well health wise margieanne and sending lots of get well wishes to your family xo

dadivastreet said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope this post finds you & your mother doing better. Take care, Blessings to you too.

JC said...

Not a problem but your blog buddies love you and worry when your away too long. I'll keep you in my prayers.

kimmy said...

take care of yourself hun i hope you feel better soon
XXXXX

JM said...

Rest and relax. The blog isn't going anywhere. :)

JM @ FinallyGettingFit.com

dadivastreet said...

Hope you & Mother are continuing to do well!

Lyn said...

Sorry you're having a rough time. Just wanted to send some {{{{hugs}}}.

dadivastreet said...

Hope all is well, keeping you & yours in thoughts & prayers!