QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RESPONSE TO "FINALLY GETTING FIT" AND HYC


What are your weigh-in habits?

In the past .... when I am doing well I usually weigh daily, when I'm AWOL I avoid the scales. Currently I'm avoiding the scales but not because I'm AWOL.

How often do you weigh in?

I like to weigh immediately after my first bathroom call, in my nightie. I have been recording my Friday weight for quite a while now. It seems to work well for me. I don't have weekend issues.

Do you use a digital scale or other?

My scales at home are digital and I have come to dislike them intensely because they vary depending on how I stand on them. It's just not good enough for them to vary up to 6 kg, (13 lbs), in a few minutes. I prefer digital to standard but obviously cheap versions are not much good.


Do you take measurements when you weigh in as well?


Too much bother. I know when my clothes start to feel loose. That's good enough for me.

Do you keep track of your weigh-ins ways besides on your blog?

I have a fancy graph on paper, but I don't always keep it up.


I'm pleased with myself today. Went to Mum's this morning after tidying my stuff in our bedroom and doing the dusting. A job that has been waiting for weeks. A quietish day at Mum's. Took the kittens for a walk on their leads one at a time. It takes a lot of patience as they lie down and 'die' if the lead goes tight. 10 minutes each was my limit today. I cooked Mum's dinner and came home, very pleased to find TWJ had our dinner ready.

I have stayed gluten free and caffeine free 2 consecutive days. That's worth a NSV.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I'm on my way to being able to get back on track with SFL ... my Low Carb program.

4 comments:

Diana's Body Journey said...

Good job on the NSV's :)

Felicia said...

CONGRATS on your NSV's!! You are doing so great!! Keep it up!!

Have a WONDERFUL day!

*huggles*
=0)

Irish Mom said...

Awesome job on the NSV's!!

I don't weigh when I am AWOL either. Its always in the morning on a digital scale.

JM said...

Congratulations on the NSV.

That's my concern about digital scales - that you have to get an expensive one for it to truly work properly.

JM @ finallygettingfit.com

I'm adding your site to my sidebar. :)