QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, August 15, 2008

48 HOURS PLUS ..... SUCCESS SO FAR

I was gluten free again yesterday even though we had tea at Subway. When we finished work we were both a bit hungry and tired so TWJ gave in when he found Subway still open. He had a 6" sub and I had a beef salad so our needs were met. We ate there in the warm then felt ready to head home. No meal to mess around with so it was earlier to bed than usual. It was pretty close to 3 pm when I had my last coffee of the day but close enough to be acceptable.

Another day today. We are off to Mum's shortly as Jay is working. If Mum is hunkey-dory I will go to River Day although I had thought I would pass because I've been so tired with all the going out. But I was awake and lively early, 5.45am to be exact because one of our phones rang and by the time we had worked out that it was not an emergency call to Mum, only TWJ's phone begging to go on the charger, there was no way it was worth going back to bed for me. TWJ has this amazing ability to go straight back to sleep while I have adrenaline surging and am as restless as can be. I wanted a soak in the bath and to give my hair the treatment so getting up 2 hours early was a bonus.

Now all I need to do is dry my hair, have my yoghurt breakfast and sort out what I need for the day away from home.

I picked up a great book to read in the bath, Women - God's Secret Weapon by Ed Silvoso. All women should read it although I guess some would find the Christian content offensive. I'm going to pick up some of the bits in my Blog over the next ..... period because there is so much to build women up and set us free of prejudice within ourselves, our families, church, community .... prejudice in general.

Here's to Freedom, the Freedom God designed us to have. It is amazing.Freedom to be different. Freedom to be yourself. I don't know what this sculpture says about me except that it is itself.

2 comments:

kate said...

great photo margieanne, hope you enjoy your day at your mums and your day off from work. you sound exhausted!! any rest on the weekend?

Chrissie said...

Good job on a great day. I love subway as well. Love the pictures as well.