QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick HYC check in. I've spent so much time on Reader and have oodles to do.

I've lost another 2lbs and have been to the gym once. I've also given myself a 40 day Challenge to rev myself up a bit.

Might be back later


This was my walk about the middle of the day. I did not walk in the sea! I mapped off the satellite which allowed for low tide. It has been very windy, and the sea a little rough so there was lots of foam. I had a great time wading through it all. Sorry there are no pics because the camera battery was flat. Although it is the shortest walk, about 3500 steps, it wasn't easy as I was walking into a freezing wind. I was well wrapped up wearing an old quilted jacket over my fleece jacket and a purple striped Nepalese hat, (found in Wanaka, Gateway to ski-fields), under the hood. Going into the wind I nearly got caught by waves as I had my head down into the wind and could only see a few steps ahead, Coming back I was able to unzip a bit.

Here is my.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThere was a day when I couldn't do up the zip on my old jacket, I could use the buttons but not the zip under them. Today I zipped and buttoned up over the top of my zipped up polar fleece.

I had better get out of here. I'm sitting on my bed and have just noticed I've filled it up with sand. Must brush off before TWJ sees the mess I've made. Bye, bye.

3 comments:

Hippygal said...

Got to love those NSV awards.... good for you and yes I got your email :-)

Skinny Inside said...

Great job on the 2 pounds, and especially the NSV! Those Bali sandals sound great:-)

Cammy said...

Way to go, MargieAnne! It's good to shake things up so far, and it sure looks like it's successful for you!