QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

THE SUN SHINES ON A WONDERFUL DAY

Q & A - Honi asked what WW jelly is. Yes it is Jello put out by WW but with artificial sweetener .. no Carbs. I don't eat a lot of it because I want to avoid artificial sweeteners as much as possible. I will make a few exception during this time of getting my weight back into normal range.

Irish Mom asked how I'm going on the HYC Team walk. It makes me giggle when I look at my personal map. I chose to walk from San Francisco to Washington DC. I've crossed the border from California into Nevada and am well on my way to Utah. This is so painless compared with the real thing. I started by challenging myself with 3000 steps a day. I'm up to 4,000 this week. Today I calculated my gym activity and added it to the beach walk I had this morning and came up with a whopping 14,000 steps. It doesn't feel as though I've done that much but I double checked on the calculator. Add 4 hours at work on my feet and I've done a lot of exercise today.

I'm sure there are other intersting things I could write about but I need to turn out the light and get some sleep.

Today I have had 60 gm carbs as far as I can count. Breakfast - Smoothie, Lunch - Pork steak, salad & a small apple, Dinner - tuna, lettuce & peas & beans, jelly with small spoon whipped cream, Snacks - cottage cheese with celery and 1/2 protein bar.

A generally satisfying day.

Goodnight & God Bless.

2 comments:

Anne said...

You are going well!!! Have another satisifying day:-)

Hippygal said...

Hmmmm WW jelly think I will make some for tonight :-). Day is awesome here.... you would not beleive it is winter. Have a great long weekend. Hey do you want to email me your phone number in case I come up for a spontaneous visit sometime. hippygal@xtra.co.nz.

Cheers Jackie