QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, May 30, 2008

I FEEL GOOD AS THE 2ND WEEK OF LFL BEGINS

Today is another Protein Day which means I will try to keep my carbs below 20gm which is a big call considering my breakfast smoothie has 15gms.

I have updated all my stats at SFL, (see sidebar if you must), but will keep mum here until Tuesday HYC check in.

Have only a few minutes as Mum wants us to take her into town for her regular blood test but I want to do this Tag. I might have to come back later to finish it.


A tag thingee I pinched from HippyGal who took it from fertilehealthy

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I don't know. Depends on what TWJ has put there.

2. When was the last time you threw up? The last time I had a tummy bug which was ????????

3. What’s your favorite curse word? *#^&*$#

4. Name three people who made you smile today. TWJ, Mum, lady at the chemists who talked cats with me & showed me a collage of photos that their photo guy does.

5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Getting dressed

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Blogging

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully sleeping

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No

9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? Telling Mum about the business venture our yougest wants to get into.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Rum & Raisin

11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Mug of Twinings blackcurrant & apple tea.

12. What are you wearing right now? Black pants, long & warm, white sox & walking shoes, T-shirt and aqua fleece jacket.

13. What was the last thing you ate? WW raspberry jelly with small spoon of whipped cream, (real cream, not Dairy Whip from a can).

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes pantyhose

15. When was the last time you ran? It has to be so long ago I cannot remember, maybe 40 years *giggle*

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? I try not too unless it's cars but it's been a while ... I slept while TWJ watched the Indy 500.

17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed? Our son & his wife

18. Ever go camping? Yes ... as a child with cousins family, lots with parents who had a caravan while we slept in tents. Later sort of camped with a little Camper we towed behind our 1100 Morris, for a few years with our own children. That was a hoot. The first time we went with 4 children, the oldest was about 13 the youngest 3, TWJ's teenage God-daughter. We all fitted into the little car in the days before seatbelts. We towed the Camper/trailer and had a dinghy on the roof of the car. No-one was allowed more than a duffle bag & sleeping bag. We had a wonderful time and the older children still talk about it.

19. Do you have a tan? Not much

20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I prefer a glass, but I use a straw when on the move. I am very poor at drinking from the bottle & never from a can. Soda is not an everyday event.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

22. What are you doing tomorrow? Taking TWJ to work to get me up & going to the gym in the morning. Making a casserole. Working 4 - 8 pm

23. Where is your mom right now? In front of me. She is watching TV & dozing, I have my back to it so I can keep the laptop plugged in.

24. Look to your left. What do you see? TV and Mum's dolls standing on the floor

25. What color is your watch? Gold

26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? Red - Ayers Rock

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? I've had some to repair damage to my lip after removing a skin cancer. Never for purely cosmetic reasons.

28. What is your birthstone? Pearl

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Usually go in ... It's not often, I prefer Cafes

30. How many kids do you want? Got 4 wanted 8 but realised that would not be sensible for me .... the screaming mother from hell!

31. Do you have a dog? No. Last dog killed on the road about 10 years ago.

32. Last person you talked to on the phone? Neice.

33. Have you met anyone famous? I think they're famous but they wouldn't be called A Listers. Pastors John & Carol Arnott from Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship, Pastor Bill Johnson from Redding California, Mark Davidson a musician & pastor from White Oaks, Texas.

34. Any plans today? Not now unless you count going to bed.

35. Ever go to college? No But my High School was called a college.

36. Where are you right now? In Mum's living-room

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Itchy scalp

38. Last song listened to? Haven't listened to anything for ages but it would have been something Gospel by Legacy Five.

39. Are you allergic to anything? This remains a ??? I have reacted to bee stings and I seem to have some kind of reaction to wheat or gluten.

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My genuine deer skin Indian Moccassins. I need to go to USA very soon before they wear out.

41. Are you jealous of anyone? Everyone who can eat what they like and still stay slim, people who are confident on their computers, people with enough dosh to travel often, people who seem to manage their lives well without going batty, people who are disciplined - have a routine, families who follow Jesus together, women whose husbands go to Church with them, people who stay calm in a crisis, people who manage their finances well, women with husbands who can cook, do you want me to go on?

42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Dame Judy Dench .... does that age me?

43. What time is it? 8.45 pm

44. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them do.

45. Do you eat healthy? Mostly

46. What do you usually do during the day? Right now I want to answer sleep. I potter, garden, go to the gym, go for walks, read, do sudoku, get meals, do as little housework as possible, go to work 4 x week 4 - 8 pm, blog, write, read, watch TV, pick my nose. I spend far too much time with my dear little laptop.

47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 69 I think that's right ... tend to forget.

48. Have you ever been to Europe? No only USA

49. Name one thing you’d still like to do? Go to a ministry school at one of the Supernatural Schools of Ministry, Toronto - Canada, Redding - California, or similar. Can I do 2 things? I want to do Route 66 all the way in a cool car.

50. Favorite colour? Red, purples, pinks and blues.

What ... Have I finished already? I did enjoy doing this

Time to catch up with Reader.

4 comments:

dadivastreet said...

That Twinings black currant & apple tea sounds lovely. I haven't seen that flavor, I will look for it! Doing well on the Women's Challenge walk, can't seem to increase my steps as much as I would like to. Meeting goals & logging everything in but I want to end the walk at over 10,000! Hope all is going well for you! P.S. Get to the Beach! LOL!

40 by 40 said...

that was fun!! thank you for stopping by..I will add you as well. I'd love to learn more about NZ, so brag away!Fun to learn about you with this little Q & A. I might just swipe it. Have a lovely weekend!

kate said...

haha it made me laugh with your curse word margieanne :)

Irish Mom said...

OK, I just have to say rum & raisen ice cream sounds very interesting!! lol. Hope you are getting all your steps in and logging them on the challenge!! Have a great day (or night, not sure what time it is in NZ)