QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, April 18, 2008

LATE FOR TUESDAY'S CHECK IN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took an unofficial sneak look at the scales and weight is down a little. My tummy has that 'just beginning to deflate balloon', thing going on. I am eating better and I still miss my coffee but know that I love it so much I will get sidelined if I am careless. Ate some bread yesterday but had worked so hard it will be OK if I keep away today.

On the exercise front the few hours work I did were overloaded with stretching, bending, twisting, resistance and walking that I have done very little specific stuff. Now my body needs time to recover. Sore shoulders, tired back, aching ankles and more. I have had to take pain relief to live with it all.

It's been such a busy week but things are settling down now. I have chosen to stay with the SuperMarket job. I liked being at the Aged Care facility but the cleaning job was too demanding. I have asked to stay on call and to be considered if a more suitable job comes up but the reality is the SuperMarket job is more suitable and TWJ & I work in the same place. Today is recovery.

I have some shopping and if the weather holds some gardening and just being here if Mum needs me until I do tomorrow's shift at 4 - 8 pm.

Have been looking at the new blogs on Healthy You and look forward to reading them over the next few days. I have so many blogs bookmarked that it's getting confusing. Some organisation required.

3 comments:

kate said...

hey margie

it sounds like you are more capable of taking on more if you only stick with the supermarket. the aged care job sounds way too demanding.

well done on the loss... im sure that you will hang off that coffee for awhile longer. you have great willpower!!

Scale Junkie said...

YAY for being down on the scales! Google Reader is a great for organizing all of your blogs, you just enter the blog URL and then log into google reader and it shows you who has updated their blog.

Welcome to the HYC!!

dadivastreet said...

Hi, Found your blog on HYC. Congrats on the weight loss this week! Looking forward to seeing some more photos of New Zealand, I've heard it's beautiful there!